:: forum.grenzwissen.de :: Das andere Forum für Grenzwissenschaften ::

Zurück   :: forum.grenzwissen.de :: Das andere Forum für Grenzwissenschaften :: > UFO-Forschung und die Suche nach außerirdischer Intelligenz > Unbekannte Flugobjekte - Was steckt dahinter? > Unbekannte Flugobjekte - Die physikalischen Phänomene

Unbekannte Flugobjekte - Die physikalischen Phänomene Radarbilder und andere mit Messinstrumenten nachgewiesene Auswirkungen bei UFO-Erscheinungen.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 08.01.2006, 15:29   #1
Ken
Benutzer

Standard Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind in Africa

UFO's In Africa / Ruwa, Zimbabwe / September 16, 1994

On the morning of September 16, 1994, teachers and school officials at the Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe were amazed when the school's students, aged approximately 5 to 12 years old, reported that a flying object had landed on the school grounds.

The teachers at the school were in a meeting, so the 62 children were basically unsupervised while in the schoolyard on morning recess. The only available adult seems to have been one of the mothers, who was operating the school tuck shop - a sort of snack bar where candy, snacks and sodas are sold.

According to some sources, UFOs had been seen in the skies over Zimbabwe for two days before the incident occurred. Ruwa is about 20 kilometers from Harare, the capitol of Zimbabwe. Ariel School is a private elementary school with students of mixed ethnic heritage.

The children said that they had first seen three objects in the sky. These objects would disappear and then reappear in a different location. The objects moved closer and closer to the ground and finally landed in a brushy area adjacent to the schoolyard. This area had not been fully cleared yet and was off-limits to the students. The object landed, or hovered just above the ground, in an area about 100 meters from the students.

The children said that a small man, about one meter in height, appeared on top of the object. The little man, who was described as having a scrawny neck, long black hair, and huge eyes, walked a short way across the ground toward the students. When he noticed the children, he vanished and then reappeared at the back of the object. The object then took off and vanished.

The smaller children were very frightened and cried for help. They believed that the little man was a demon who would eat them. Black African children have heard legends of tokoloshis, demons who eat children. The children ran to the tuck shop operator, but she did not want to leave the shop unattended and so did not go.

The late Cynthia Hind, known as Africa's foremost UFO investigator, investigated the case the next day. When she was first contacted, she asked the headmaster of the school, Colin Mackie, to have the children draw pictures of what they had seen. When she arrived at the school, he had about 35 drawings for her. The drawings were of very similar objects.

'I swear by every hair on my head and the whole Bible that I am telling the truth.'

The headmaster affirmed that he believed that the students were telling the truth, and one little girl told Cynthia Hind that, 'I swear by every hair on my head and the whole Bible that I am telling the truth.'

Dr. John Mack, the abduction researcher, and his associate Dominique Callimanopulos went to Ruwa and spent two days interviewing and counseling twelve of the children and their parents.

"Those thoughts came from the man - the man's eyes."

Curiously, the older students said that they felt that the creatures communicated with them somehow, sending the message that we humans are destroying our planet, polluting the environment in ways that will have dire consequences.
Ken ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 09.01.2006, 21:23   #2
Ken
Benutzer

Standard

Dr. John Mack, the abduction researcher, and his associate Dominique Callimanopulos went to Ruwa and spent two days interviewing and counseling twelve of the children and their parents.

Quote:
John Mack and I were at the Ariel School, a small elementary school outside Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, listening to Elsa (not her real name) describe her encounter last September 16 [1994] with an "alien" being. In all, sixty children, ages six through twelve, reported seeing one large and several smaller spaceships land - hover, really - over the scrubby bushland adjoining their playground.

The twelve children we interviewed over the course of two days all described the same event with a steady consistency of detail. In addition to the spaceships, the children had seen two "strange beings," one sitting on one of the spaceships and the other running back and forth in the grass, "bouncing as if he were on the moon, but not quite so much."

The beings were described as black with long heads, "eyes as big as rugby balls," with thin arms and legs. The event took place during the children's morning recess while teachers were in a staff meeting. Many of the younger children were very scared and cried. "At first I thought it was a gardener," one fourth-grader told us. "Then I realized it was an alien."

The event lasted about fifteen minutes, the children said, before the spaceships faded from view. But even in their state of fear, many of the children reported also being curious and fascinated by the strange beings they saw, whose eyes in particular commanded an intense attention. Elsa told us that she thought the beings wanted to tell us something about our future, about how "the world is going to end, maybe because we don't look after our planet or the air." She said she felt horrible inside when she got home that day. "Like all the trees will go down and there will be no air. People will be dying. Those thoughts came from the man - the man's eyes."

Isabelle, a composed and articulate ten-year-old, echoed Elsa's feelings. "He was just staring. He was scary. We were trying not to look at him 'cause he was scary. My eyes and feelings went with him." What came through her "conscience" as she looked at the being was, "We are doing harm to the Earth."

The Ariel School sighting is one of the most significant in recent UFO history. It is the first time such a large group of people have reported witnessing the simultaneous appearance of spaceships and alien beings. After receiving a call in September from a BBC reporter telling us that a flight of strange objects and ships had glided across Zimbabwean skies for two nights prior to September 16 culminating in the dramatic sighting at the Ariel School, we decided to investigate firsthand.
Alt 10.01.2006, 13:44   #3
Björni
Lebende Foren-Legende

Benutzerbild von Björni

Standard

that's very interesting.
But the Pictuers are from Fantasy Animals or?
Björni ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 10.01.2006, 19:05   #4
Ken
Benutzer

Standard

Below you will see two pages,copies from the book <<Passport to the cosmos>> by Harvard professor of psychiatry John E. Mack
John Mack interviewed these children himself,and came away convinced they were neither lying nor making it up.
Click on the pics below to view the photos high resolution

Alt 10.01.2006, 23:34   #5
daspixel
Lebendes Foren-Inventar

Standard

Zitat:
Original von Ken
The children were drawing just what they saw Björni..in the way of their own abilities....pure and true.
…and full of fantasy.
Alt 11.01.2006, 02:21   #6
Katsumoto
Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Apparently there is really much going on there in Africa. I heard about many cases like that one...
I think we should take these kids serious no matter how old they are.
The girl in that interview is describing her experience in a serious voice. It doesn't sound to me that she is trying to make fun at all...
But its true children in that age make a lot of stuff up.

and why are we talking english now?
Katsumoto ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 13.01.2006, 21:36   #7
Ken
Benutzer

Standard

8)
Alt 18.01.2006, 20:05   #8
Ken
Benutzer

Standard

8)
Alt 19.01.2006, 13:50   #9
Björni
Lebende Foren-Legende

Benutzerbild von Björni

Standard

Zitat:
Original von daspixel
Zitat:
Original von Ken
The children were drawing just what they saw Björni..in the way of their own abilities....pure and true.
…and full of fantasy.
...right
Björni ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.01.2006, 18:44   #10
Ken
Benutzer

Standard

8)
Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen